What we can help you with?
Whether you need comprehensive labour law documentation, an employment contract for a manager or an employee on home office, or perhaps an internal regulation, you can contact us. Our lawyers communicate daily with the HR departments of our clients, share practical know-how and procedures. We always respond to novelties brought about by changes in legislation or case law.
Within the framework of labour law, we address the following areas:
- Optimization of labour law documentation according to individual fields of business
- Recommendation on what the employment contracts must contain
- Creation of employment contracts, including managerial contracts, agreements to complete a job and agreements to perform work
- Explaining how time-off is calculated, both for reduced working time as well as flexible working hours
- Dealing with employee unions during collective agreement negotiations or while fulfilling information obligations
- Comprehensive approach to lay-offs and collective redundancies
We will prepare or revise labour law documentation, train HR and management employees. For these purposes, we have created our Labour Law Documentation package.